The FIXIT GRUPPE already has a negative GHG balance* and is therefore climatefriendly. To improve and increase sustainability, initial goals have been achieved in recent years – and more are being implemented:
1. By 2030, we will reduce the emission of a further 10% per tonne of products sold.
2. We use more than 90% greenhouse gas-optimized packaging materials.
3. By 2025, at least 30% of our research and development investments on particularly sustainable products.
4. We have clear rules for mobile working, with the aim of reducing greenhouse gases and increasing job satisfaction among workers.
5. Our sustainability strategy is part of the management and development of our employees.
* through the use of our products and systems, such as thermal insulation systems, the GHG emissions are overcompensated in the overall balance. Data model and calculation: Fraunhofer Institute for Intelligent Analysis and Information Systems IAIS / reference year 2020 / assumption: the average life of a façade is 20 years.